A Recipe Submission by Shalini Rajani
- 9 Boiled (steamed vegetables and fruits)- ¼ cup Carrots, ¼ cup Tomato, ¼ cup fresh Pomegranate seeds, ¼ cup Raw Banana, ¼ cup Bottle Gourd (ghia), ¼ cup fresh Pineapple, ¼ cup Pumpkin, ¼ cup Papaya, 4 tsp Tulsi Leaves (fresh)
- Green Chilli and Ginger Paste- 3tsp
- Spices: Turmeric powder, Red Chilli Powder, Elaichi Powder, rock salt
- Add ons: Cow Ghee 2tsp, Grated Paneer ½ cup, Milk ½ cup, Cream 1.5 tsp, Dry Fruits, Green Leaves.
- Blanch tomatoes and make puree.
- Slightly fry dry fruits in desi ghee and keep aside.
- In a separate pan, heat ghee and add ginger-chilli paste, stir it and add turmeric powder, red chilli powder , elaichi powder and salt. Now add tomato puree and fried dry fruits and cook the mixture for 4-5 minutes covered.
- Now add milk to the cooked mixture and let it come to a boil. Reduce heat and make the gravy ticker. Now add grated paneer and all the vegetable and fruits.
- Cook for further 5-10 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh cream and coriander leaves.
The following two tabs change content below.
Shalini Rajani is the founder of Crazy Kadchi, a start up where she organises innovative Cooking Workshops, Caters some never heard before yet the most tasteful and exotic menu and where she also invites like minded people to join for food meditation and discuss happenings of the Culinary world.This budding entrepreneur left her full time Advertising Career to pursue her passion for Innovative Cooking. Her dream venture Crazy Kadchi is taking baby steps and has come a little ahead from where it all started. Cooking Workshops have now become the talk of the town. And the Party Food that she cooks with her team members team delivers is now Gurgaon's new Saatvic Addiction! She feels great to be back on her first love, COOKING <3