Curated by ‘The Unhotel Company’,this getaway is meticulously planned to explore the city. The best traditional sarees, visit to the weaver family, history of the ghats, and the thousand temples – this trip is a combination of “must do” and “offbea things to do” with the local Banarasi flavour. The four days are an opportunity to discover the enigma called “Varanasi”. The grannies at the Granny’s Inn of course pamper you like your ‘nani ka ghar’ .
- Reach Banaras by afternoon.
- Traditional lunch at Granny’s Inn followed by a short talk- Intro to Varanasi through locals.
- Visit weavers and traditional Banarasi saree shops.
- Visit Vishwanath temple & temple market.
- Evening Ganga Arti.
- Dinner at Chaat Bhandar
- Morning boat ride through the Ghats of Varanasi.
- Breakfast at Granny’s Inn.
- Visit to interesting and famous temples -Durga Temple, Sankat Mochan temple etc. and BHU.
- Lunch at a traditional restaurant.
- Varanasi heritage walk in the old Varanasi gullies/ Saree shopping.
- Dinner at Granny’s Inn.
Not included – Individual arrival and departure + flight tickets to Varanasi.
EMI options are also available