Rules of the Group
1. We will now allow promotional posts on each Friday. If your post has more than one picture, please make a collage and upload the same. Mentioning the price/price range or cost is mandatory. Non-compliance will result in the post being deleted. WE REITERATE THAT ONLY FRIDAYS WILL BE PROMOTIONAL POSTS DAY.
2. Product Promotions: Only allowed on FRIDAYS. If you are selling a product/products then mentioning the price is absolutely mandatory. Also, ensure that you mention all other relevant details of the product being sold (size, material, pick-up details Etc). Posts without price and other relevant details will be deleted. WE REITERATE THAT ONLY ONE IMAGE WILL BE ALLOWED.
3. Surveys: Members cannot run surveys or collect personal information from other members. We also request members not to divulge any personal or sensitive information online. The admins cannot take responsibility for what information you put out in the community
4. Rule Flouters: While we value each member of this community, those found flouting the rules repeatedly will be removed from the community. The admins also reserve the right to delete posts which are hurtful and goes against the spirit of the community. Membership of members found indulging in such posts may also be revoked without any prior intimation. This is to ensure that we stick to our vision for the community.
5. Events: A member cannot create an event on behalf of GurgaonMoms. Event or workshop promotions are allowed on Friday only
6.Members: Men cannot be a part of the group as it is a group exclusively for women .Do not add them. Only add the women you know so that we can minimize fake profiles
7.Mommy Bloggers: Personal Blogs are only allowed on Tuesdays. You are not allowed to share your blogs on any other external website
8 Upcycling Products: Can be done any day. Mentioning the price is mandatory
9.Personal Property for Rent /Sale: Members can post this any day. It can be their personal property or that of a family member or friend only. No commercial postings. The post should mention the expected sale price or rentals, else it would be deleted.
* You can stop receiving too many email notification of updates by going to the "setting" button on the right-hand corner and unclick the box for email notification.
*You can choose to leave the group with the link "leave the group" the members list on the right hand right.