Rules of the Group
1. We will now allow promotional posts on each Friday. If your post has more than one picture, please make a collage and upload the same. Mentioning the price/price range or cost is mandatory. Non-compliance will result in the post being deleted. WE REITERATE THAT ONLY FRIDAYS WILL BE PROMOTIONAL POSTS DAY.
2. Product Promotions: Only allowed on FRIDAYS. If you are selling a product/products then mentioning the price is absolutely mandatory. Also, ensure that you mention all other relevant details of the product being sold (size, material, pick-up details Etc). Posts without price and other relevant details will be deleted. WE REITERATE THAT ONLY ONE IMAGE WILL BE ALLOWED. No photos other than your OWN product may be shared for advertising.Resellers to mention that they are resellers and sharing the product pics
3. Surveys: Members cannot run surveys or collect personal information from other members. We also request members not to divulge any personal or sensitive information online. The admins cannot take responsibility for what information you put out in the community
4. Rule Flouters: While we value each member of this community, those found flouting the rules repeatedly will be removed from the community. The admins also reserve the right to delete posts which are hurtful and goes against the spirit of the community. Membership of members found indulging in such posts may also be revoked without any prior intimation. This is to ensure that we stick to our vision for the community.
5. Events: A member cannot create an event on behalf of GurgaonMoms. Event or workshop promotions are allowed on Friday only. Events organized by another community cannot be shared or promoted.Private events or meet up invitations cannot be posted in the community
6.Members: Men cannot be a part of the group as it is a group exclusively for women .Do not add them. Only add the women you know so that we can minimize fake profiles
7.Mommy Bloggers: Personal Blogs are only allowed on Tuesdays. You are not allowed to share your blogs on any other external website. Any external website or page link is not allowed and shall be deleted. Blogs shared on any other day would be removed
8 Upcycling Products: Can be done any day. Mentioning the price is mandatory. Any post without the price would be deleted .
9.Personal Property for Rent /Sale: Members can post this any day. It can be their personal property or that of a family member or friend only. No commercial postings. The post should mention the expected sale price or rentals, else it would be deleted.
10. Maid’s photos not to be shared in the community. Photographs of househelps cannot be posted while asking for reference.
You may inbox the same if a member asks for the same.
11. Running contests, polls, or sampling is strictly not allowed. Please contact moderators for queries.
12. Promoting or creating groups and private events are not allowed
13.Reviews: Posting a paid review is strictly not allowed. Planting reviews are against the spirit of the community and can result in the removal of both the reviewer and entrepreneur from the community.
14. Artists, Teachers or coaches cannot share their work or work of their students on days other than Friday
15. Sharing quotes/information from your personal page or with your logo or website imprint is not allowed
16. Reviews, Recommendations, Gratitude & Appreciation posts are only allowed on Friday. Posts related to these on any other day would be deleted.
17. Unless a member invites Mompreneurs to pm more details, no mompreneur can pm/spam members.. If a member reports receiving unsolicited information, strict actions will be taken
18. Members are requested not to share or circulate content shared by other members without permission
19. Members are advised to use your prudence to share content in the comment. It is impossible to monitor the individual activities of the members. Incase a member shares content without approval GurgaonMoms is not responsible for the same
* You can stop receiving too many email notification of updates by going to the “setting” button on the right-hand corner and unclick the box for email notification.
*You can choose to leave the group with the link “leave the group” the members list on the right hand right.