- 500 gm maida
- 100 gm hot oil
- Salt to taste
- ½ tspn carom seeds
- 2 big boiled potato
- 1 tbsp kishmish
- 1 tbspn broken Kaju
- 1 pinch Ginger powder
- Dry mango powder- to taste
- Half tspn Garam masala
- Half tspn red chilli powder
- Half tspn Cumin powder
- Oil for deep frying
To prepare the filling :
Boil the potatoes once they cool…Add oil in a wok and then add all the dry masalas and garam masala and stir for a while…Add coriander and turn off the heat.
Samosa dough :
Take maida add a pinch salt and hot oil make a dough with help of water.Rest it for 20mins.
Assembling the layered Samosa :
- Take a ball size dough and roll it with roller pin
- Make and semicircle cut and three or four small cut on one side
- Put one semi circle on the other and roll it together to set.
- Fill stuffing and give it a samosa shape
- Heat kadai and hot the oil for deep frying on low flame..Fry all samosa in batches on low flame till became golden in colour..This will take 10 – 12 mins
Enjoy !! With Home made pudhina chutney or Imli chutney or just tomato ketchup and WOW your guests !!