• Khoya-250 gms
• Dry coconut grated- 100 gms
• Cashew nuts coarsely crushed-50 gms
• Almonds crushed-30 gms.
• Raisins- 50 gms
For the Dumpling
• Flour- 250 gms
• Salt- a pinch
• Take the khoya in a non stick pan and cook it on a low flame till it changes its colour
• Add the sugar and let it cook for ten minutes
• After this mixture cools, add all the filling ingredients to it and mix properly.
• Meanwhile prepare the dough and it should be smooth so that it easily rolls with a rolling pin.
• Make small balls with the dough and flatten it with a rolling pin and make small bangle sized chappati
• Now place the filling in the centre of this and fold it like a dumling.
• Repeat with all the dough till all the filling has been used.
• Now deep fry these Dumlings on a low flame till it becomes light brown.
• Serve hot or on normal temperature
• It is surely treat for the mouth.