Girls! It’s time to make some memories again. “Saree, Ghats & Temples of Varanasi” – an exciting sojourn in Banaras that makes you experience the different hues of life. A city where calm and chaos exist in the same breath.
Curated by ‘The Unhotel Company’, this getaway is meticulously planned to explore the city. The best traditional sarees, visit to the weaver family, history of the ghats, and the thousand temples – this trip is a combination of “must do” and “offbeat things to do”with the local Banarasi flavour.
The four days are an opportunity to discover the enigma called “Varanasi”. The grannies at the Granny’s Inn of course pamper you like your ‘nani ka ghar’
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and to book your seat. You may WhatsApp Shilpi at 9560550015
- Reach Banaras by afternoon.
- Traditional lunch at Granny’s Inn followed by a short talk-
- Intro to Varanasi through locals.
- Visit weavers and traditional Banarasi saree shops.
- Visit Vishwanath temple & temple market.
- Evening Ganga Arti.
- Dinner at Chaat Bhandar
- Morning boat ride through the Ghats of Varanasi.
- Breakfast at Granny’s Inn.
- Visit to interesting and famous temples -Durga Temple, Sankat Mochan temple etc. and BHU.
- Lunch at a traditional restaurant.
- Varanasi heritage walk in the old Varanasi gullies/ Saree shopping.
- Dinner at Granny’s Inn.
- Early morning Ganga Arti at Assi Ghat.
- Post breakfast checkout.
Cost : Rs 19,900
Includes – All local transport + stay + mentioned meals + heritage walk
Not included – Individual arrival and departure + flight tickets to Varanasi.
EMI options are also available