- Noughts & Crosses by Malorie Blackman – One of the great contemporary authors writing for older children and teens, Blackman created a thought-provoking modern classic when she launched the ‘Noughts & Crosses’ series with this first novel – a story exploring power and prejudice and generations of two families torn apart by the racial and social division between the dark-skinned Cross class and the colourless Nought underclass.
- Bunker Diary by Kevin Brooks – Linus wakes up in a dark underground cell, unsure how he got there. At first he thinks he might have been kidnapped for money, but as other prisoners arrive, it seems mental and physical torture is all their captor wants. Can they survive? Will they escape? A challenging, vivid and uncompromising book.
- Harry Potter Series by JK Rowling – These books will transport you in a land of mystery and magic. The endless twists and magical adventures will keep you hooked.
- How to Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee – This book is a must-read for all teenagers. More so during this time as it deals with the issue of racial injustice. The story revolves around an eight-year-old girl and how she witnesses injustice that no child deserves. This is a great book to sensitive your kids about discrimination.
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green – This book revolves around a 16-year-old girl who is battling cancer. This book will take you through her emotional ups and downs. This is a book you will not regret reading.
- Great Expectations by Charles Dickens – One of the most popular classic novels that also been adapted for the screen. This book is a 30-year journey of a seven-year-old orphan. It is coming of age story narrated in the first person.
- The Lord of The Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien – It is considered the greatest fantasy book ever. This is a great adventure undertaken by a hobbit and his companions to destroy evil and restore peace.
- The Complete Anne Of Green Gables by Lucy Maude Montgomery – This is a collection of eight novels. An elderly brother and sister pair, need help in running a farm. They request for an orphan boy and when the orphan arrives, it is a girl, who quickly wins everyone’s hearts.
- Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer – This is a young adult romance series that tells a story of a 17-year-old Bella who falls in love with an extremely good-looking boy who is also a vampire. This collection has sold over 100 million copies in over 50 countries.
- Mirage by Ambika Rikhye – Mirage is a story of an ordinary girl, Neena, with extraordinary courage. She is disdained by her parents for not lining up to their expectations and inspires of them warning her. She gets into an ugly mess and is disowned by her family. Will she get her life back on track? This is a story of love, relationships, friendship, betrayal, faith, revenge and forgiveness. The book Reporter review – There are so many things that we as parents want to tell and warn our kids about. Mirage may just be the answer to most of them. I know when my daughter is a little older I will ensure she reads it! This book tells the story of a young girl who really just wanted the basic dreams. It beautifully narrates her tale and a lot of things teenagers and young adult children need to know. Ambika’s writing style is easy and free-flowing . I found myself recalling the characters and living with them.
- Teakwood furniture: shoe rack, Dinning table 6 seater Coffee table with 4 stools IFB washing machine (7.5kg 3 years old, top load) Hitachi inverter AC(1.5ton) 3 years old 7 seater recliner Kurl on Kurlobond mattress king size
- This is 5 seater sofa set with two puffy and center table. Comes with 5 cushion pillows!! In good coSelling this sofa set for my parents, they moved to a smaller place so they need to downsize. This is 5 seater sofa set with two puffy and center table.