- 1 1/4 cups whole-wheat flour
- 1/3 cup corn-starch
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup sugar( I used less than)
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 large egg white
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- I also added chopped almonds
- Mix dry ingredients
- Then add the wet ingredients .
- The mix seemed too dry hence I added a splash of milk.
- Rolled, flattened , did that criss cross fork design on top and baked !
Tah daaaa !!