Again, this is a sneaky mom attack!
- 1.5 cups wwf( whole wheat flour/ atta)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 2 Tsp mixed Pizza seasoning
- Chopped onions, capsicum, jalapenos, garlic ,grated carrot ( about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup oil
- 3/4 th cup+1.5tbs milk
- 5 tbs curd
- 2 tbs tomato paste ( I used a ready pizza sauce )
- 1 cup cheese( keep some for topping)
- In a bowl mix all the wet ingredients.
- Sieve the flour along with spices in the bowl.
- Lastly add the cheese with veggies.
- Add little extra milk( 1to 2 tsp at a time)if the mix looks too dry.
- Pour in the muffin pan.
- Top it with little cheese
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 180 degrees till the toothpick comes clear from centre.