GurgaonMoms brings to you another recipe series.
Vaishalee Luthra Jolly is a self styled chef who loves experimenting with food.She is a Micro-Biology and Chemistry graduate from Mumbai University. She has travelled widely and loves trying out local cuisines everywhere she goes. She launched her own food channel called Vaishalee’s Tips and Treats on YouTube in December 2015 and has shared over 70 recipes. Here she’s showing us how to make delicious Fish -Greek style
5 Minute Fish – Greek Style
- Fish Fillet (Sole) – ½ kg
- Pepper – ½ tsp
- Thyme – Few Sprigs
- Lemon Juice – 2 tbsp
- Lemon – 4 to 5 slices
- Olive Oil – 3tbsp
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Garlic – 1 tsp
- Parsley – For Garnishing
- Salt – To Taste
- Smear salt, pepper and few sprigs of thyme on the fish
- Add the garlic, olive oil and lemon juice also on to the fish
- Mix all the above ingredients with the fish, so they all coat well onto the fish
- Marinate the fish for 10 to 15 minutes
- Heat a pan /grill pan , add oil and butter
- When the oil is warm enough add the marinated fish fillet on to the pan
- Add lemon slices on the fish and sprinkle some thyme
- Allow the fish to cook
- Before turning the fish fillet to the other side to cook add some oil and flip it over.
- Allow the fish to cook well.
- When both sides are done serve the fish on to the plate garnished with lemon slices, thyme, sprinkle of pepper powder and capers.