200 gms Paneer
1 tbsp Oil
1 Carrot grated
- Chop the onions, tomatoes and chillies finely.
- Heat oil in a deep bottomed pan, add the cumin seeds, chopped onions and the ginger garlic paste, fry till brown.
- Add the chillies and tomatoes and fry till they are soft and pulpy.
- Add turmeric powder, garam masala powder, salt and little water so that all the masalas are well combined.
- Add grated paneer and fry for 5 minutes till the paneer blends into the masala.
- Add the grated carrot and keep on stove for 3 minutes more.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and serve hot along with chapathi.