Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 7 minutes
Total Time 22 minutes
- Soaked sabudana : 1 cup
- Boiled grated potato: 1 cup
- Crushed peanuts: 2 tblspn
- Aam papad: 6
- Salt: to taste
- Pepper powder: 1 tspn
- Fresh red chili: 1 chopped
- Soak the Sabudana for 1 hour.
- Take a bowl and mix in all ingredients except aam papad.
- Make sure it's bound well. Now take a lemon size ball and make a shallow
depression and place the aam papad in the centre.
- Cover from all sides and make the small balls. (Please refer video)
- Heat oil in a wok and fry these balls in hot oil till golden brown.
- Serve with the tangy and spicy raw mango salsa and enjoy
Shachi Jain is a Home Chef, passionate about food and the winner of Big F Jury Choice award, Lady Boss Homechef of the year