This is for all the idli lovers and kebab lovers too . Idli with a twist !
- Mash the idlies well. To this add mashed boiled potatoes , and all other vegetables mentioned above mash and mix them well.
- Now add salt , and spices and the chopped coriander leaves. Again mix them well. If it’s too dry and not coming together or sticky just add few spoons of water.
- Mix again , this mixture should smooth and you should be able to make tikkis.
- Grease your palm with oil and make small balls of the mixture and flatten them in to tikkis . The tikkis should hold shape .
- Take a non stick tawa add 2to 3 tablespoons of oil and fry them on both the sides till it becomes slightly brown on both sides.
- Idli kebabs are ready and can be served with green chutney !!