|Paneer||500 grams (cut into cubes)|
|Capsicums||1 (cut into squares)|
|Onions||2 (cut into squares)|
|Ginger||1 inch chopped|
|Dhania (Coriander powder)||1 tsp|
|Deghi mirch Powder from MDH to add colour||½ tsp|
|Garam Masala for garnish||½ tsp|
|Coriander leaves for garnishing|
- Heat oil in a kadhai add onions and sauté them then add the ginger and tomato puree.
- When it’s done, add the capsicum. When the vegetables are done, add coriander powder, deghi mirch and salt to taste.
- Mix in little bit of cream and then add the paneer and mix it with the masalas.
- Also add some tomato puree to give a reddish tinge. You can also add some slit green chili to make it a bit spicy.
- When done garnish with coriander leaves and garam Masala and serve hot.