Today, I am sharing a recipe that is loved by all ages – kids to adults !
It’s Loaded nachos !!
Who wouldn’t mind a plate of these yummy nachos loaded with salsa and cheesy sauce ! My family loves it !!
I always made cheese sauce at home until I got this amazing bottle of Veeba cheese and jalapeño dip! Making cheese sauce without putting any cheese and made in 2 mins ! With the addition of veggies ! What else can you ask for !
It’s simple , it’s delicious and it’s healthy too !
How?? Let’s read that in the recipe –
Ingredients for Veggie Cheese Sauce –
- Butter – 1 tsp
- Maida / aata – 1/2 tbsp
- Veggies like boiled corn , onion and capsicum – 1/4 cup mix together .
- Milk – 1/2-3/4 cup
- Veeba cheese and jalapeño dip- 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Some pizza seasoning .
- In a pan , heat butter .
- When it is warm , sauté the veggies for a 1/2 min.
- Add maida / aata and sauté for a min.
- Add milk and keep stirring to avoid lumps.
- When it is thick , switch off the gas and add Veeba sauce .
- Stir it nicely.
- Adjust salt and add some pizza seasoning .
The sauce is ready !
- If it is too thick , you may add little more milk to adjust the consistency.
P.S- you may also add some boiled Rajma to the sauce if you have them handy 🙂
Ingredients for tomato salsa –
- Tomatoes – 1 ( chopped)
- Onion – 1 med size ( chopped )
- Tomato ketchup – 1 tbsp
- Jalapeño- 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Coriander fresh – 1 tbsp
- Tobasco sauce – 11/2 tbsp
Mix all together . Use on nachos .
To assemble the nachos –
- In a platter , arrange nachos .
- Drizzle some warm sauce over the nachos .
- Layer it with some tomato salsa .
- Again , arrange some more nachos and repeat the process .
- Decorate the platter with some olives and salsa / guacamole on top .
Your loaded nachos platter is ready !
Happy cooking !! 🙂
You may also like to read
[crp limit=”4″ heading=”0″]