Parenting during Corona times can be tough for some. The COVID-19 pandemic has really jolted the world and parenting during Coronavirus times is equally challenging.Some parents are managing alone with their children, or co-parenting.
Click here o for all the details and updates regarding COVID 19
Dr Ravindran, parenting expert, education psychologist & trainer speaks on ‘Parenting during Corona times’
- How to talk children about corona without scaring them ?
- How much should we expose our children to reality?
- How can parents help children get through this phase?
- How to remain positive and handle the uncertainty?
- Should I be parent or a friend to my child?
- Are different parenting styles of both parents an issue?
- How to speak with kids regarding budget and cost cutting due to the economic slowdown currently ?
- How should single parents handle kids especially teenagers in this situation ?
Get answers to all these very relevant and important questions plus many more in the video