Pearson conducted a global learner survey giving learners in seven countries the opportunity to voice their opinions on primary, secondary and higher education; and careers and the future of work
The poll surveyed more than 7,000 people, ranging in age from 16 to 70. Now in its second year, Pearson’s Global Learner Survey is the most comprehensive global public opinion survey of its kind.
The survey shows learners believe it’s unlikely there will be a return to the pre-COVID world of entirely full-time in-person work and learning.
The Global Learner Survey’s top findings include:
- A belief that COVID-19 is revolutionizing education and work.
- Conflicting feelings about universities, especially when it comes to returning students to campuses this fall.
- A broader increase in trust and confidence in educators and education systems, because of how they responded to COVID-19.
- A desire to see education systems do more to address inequality.
- Acceptance of online education that includes a desire to see it improved.
- A strong interest in attaining digital skills to thrive through and beyond the pandemic.
Click the link below to see & download the survey results
Pearson is the world’s largest education company, helping people of all ages to make measurable progress in their lives.
To know more follow them on