A Recipe Submission by Shalini Rajani
- 9 Boiled (steamed vegetables and fruits)- ¼ cup Carrots, ¼ cup Tomato, ¼ cup fresh Pomegranate seeds, ¼ cup Raw Banana, ¼ cup Bottle Gourd (ghia), ¼ cup fresh Pineapple, ¼ cup Pumpkin, ¼ cup Papaya, 4 tsp Tulsi Leaves (fresh)
- Green Chilli and Ginger Paste- 3tsp
- Spices: Turmeric powder, Red Chilli Powder, Elaichi Powder, rock salt
- Add ons: Cow Ghee 2tsp, Grated Paneer ½ cup, Milk ½ cup, Cream 1.5 tsp, Dry Fruits, Green Leaves.
- Blanch tomatoes and make puree.
- Slightly fry dry fruits in desi ghee and keep aside.
- In a separate pan, heat ghee and add ginger-chilli paste, stir it and add turmeric powder, red chilli powder , elaichi powder and salt. Now add tomato puree and fried dry fruits and cook the mixture for 4-5 minutes covered.
- Now add milk to the cooked mixture and let it come to a boil. Reduce heat and make the gravy ticker. Now add grated paneer and all the vegetable and fruits.
- Cook for further 5-10 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh cream and coriander leaves.