A Recipe Submission by Shalini Rajani
- 9 Boiled (steamed vegetables and fruits)- ¼ cup Carrots, ¼ cup Tomato, ¼ cup fresh Pomegranate seeds, ¼ cup Raw Banana, ¼ cup Bottle Gourd (ghia), ¼ cup fresh Pineapple, ¼ cup Pumpkin, ¼ cup Papaya, 4 tsp Tulsi Leaves (fresh)
- Green Chilli and Ginger Paste- 3tsp
- Spices: Turmeric powder, Red Chilli Powder, Elaichi Powder, rock salt
- Add ons: Cow Ghee 2tsp, Grated Paneer ½ cup, Milk ½ cup, Cream 1.5 tsp, Dry Fruits, Green Leaves.
- Blanch tomatoes and make puree.
- Slightly fry dry fruits in desi ghee and keep aside.
- In a separate pan, heat ghee and add ginger-chilli paste, stir it and add turmeric powder, red chilli powder , elaichi powder and salt. Now add tomato puree and fried dry fruits and cook the mixture for 4-5 minutes covered.
- Now add milk to the cooked mixture and let it come to a boil. Reduce heat and make the gravy ticker. Now add grated paneer and all the vegetable and fruits.
- Cook for further 5-10 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh cream and coriander leaves.
Awesome!! It looks super delicious..
What wonderful recipes to enjoy.. Thank you Shalini
Hye dear it always feel great reading n trying your recipes.
Good – I should certainly pronounce, impressed with your site. I had no trouble navigating through all tabs as well as related information ended up being truly simple to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it in the least. Reasonably unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or something, web site theme . a tones way for your customer to communicate. Nice task..