Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- Mango Pulp 1 (3 – 4 tbsp)
- Curd 400g
- Cut mango pieces For Garnish
- Cardamon Powder For Garnish
- Dry fruits (Almond, Pistachio) For Garnish
- Sugar to taste
- Saffron few strands
- Mango Essence 2 drops
- Remove the pulp from the mango.
- Grind it into the mixer to make a smooth paste.
- Place a colander over a container with a muslin cloth to collect yogurt whey.
- Add yogurt to the cloth. Make a knot and hang it just above your kitchen sink, so that the whey drips to the sink. (I kept it 4-5 hours in the fridge so it doesn’t go sour in taste)
- After the water stops dripping completely, refrigerate three to four hours. (Watch the video to understand the chef’s technique.)
- Whisk the refrigerated hung curd well until smooth.
- To this whisked yoghurt add Saffron, Cardamom powder, mango essence, dry fruits sugar and mango pulp.
- Whisk all the ingredients well until they are well combined. Mango Shrikhand is ready.
- Place Shrikhand into individual bowls and refrigerate it for 3-4 hours before eating.
- Garnish with some dry fruits and cut fruits of mango.
- Your delicious Mango Shrikhand is ready to serve as a dessert.