Food Hygiene and Safety Guidelines for Food Businesses during COVID-19 Pandemic
Food regulator FSSAI has issued guidelines related to hygiene and safety that food business operators need to follow during the COVID-19 outbreak
Key Guidelines by FSSAI
- Food business owners or employers should have a COVID 19 screening protocol in place to screen all personnel entering the premises. Those with temperature more than 99 degree Fahrenheit and/or flu like symptoms should not be allowed to enter establishments
- Large food businesses have been asked to set up a local emergency response team to handle suspected coronavirus case
The guidance has been developed based on the best practices currently recognised and adopted internationally.The document is intended for all types of food businesses including food service, transport and retail operations.
How to turn your Home Food Business into a Successful Business Empire
Home Chefs and home-cooked meals top the charts in the food space currently.If you are an home chef looking at expanding your business and are not sure on how to go about it then watch the video below
India’s leading celebrity Chef- Ritu Dalmia, Dilip Puri : Founder & CEO, Indian School of Hospitality ,lauded academic and mentor – Rajiv Gulshanand and COO of ISH – Kunal Vasudeva discuss about how home cooks and proud home-makers can turn their talent for cooking into a fully-fledged, profitable business .
The key take aways
- How to turn your passion for cooking into a profitable business
- How to scale your existing home food business and take it to the next level
- How has the current pandemic affected the food business and whats the way forward