Shart Tank, the globally famous business reality show s gearing up for its very first season in India. Shark Tank India, produced by Studio NEXT, premiers on 20 December 2021, at 9 pm on Sony TV will provide an opportunity and a platform for entrepreneurs with interesting business ideas, business prototypes, or active businesses. Those ideas will be evaluated by business experts a.k.a The Sharks.
A corporate trainer turned artist cum entrepreneur Ghazal, co-founded Mamaearth with her husband Varun Alagh in 2016, driven by the passion for making early parenting, stress-free. The brand is built on the values of safety, honesty, sustainability, and mum-empowerment. Mamaearth is a natural, toxin-free beauty and baby care brand.
Being on Shark Tank India is a full on roller coaster ride and I am super excited to be a part of it. I feel blessed to be chosen as a part of this show that I have been watching and learning from for decades. It also feels good to give back to the startup ecosystem and becoming part of entrepreneurial journeys through the show.
The other sharks in the business reality show are
- Ashneer Grover – Founder and Managing Director of BharatPe
- Vineeta Singh – CEO & Co-founder of SUGAR Cosmetics
- Peeyush Bansal – Founder & CEO of Lenskart.com
- Namita Thapar – Executive Director of Emcure Pharmaceuticals
- Anupam Mittal – Founder and CEO of Shaadi.com
- Aman Gupta -Co-Founder and Chief Marketing Officer at boAt
Feature Image Source : Shark Tank India