Summer is just round the corner and its time to say goodbye not just to winter wear but also the rich food that we gorged in the past 2 months !!
So , lets take out the summer wear and along with it healthy recipes that are easy on stomach and the weather !
This three pepper salad is the easiest salad that can be made literally in two minutes ! Whether you are on a diet or there are sudden guests coming , this salad wont disappoint ! And with Veeba dressings , salad making has truly become a breeze! I have used Veeba Sweet Onion Sauce this time .
Waste no more time and lets dive into the recipe –
Ingredients for the salad –
- Green , red and yellow capsicum – 1/2 each .
- English cucumber – 1
- Onion – 1
- Feta or paneer cubes – 1/4 cup
- Olives – 3 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 1/2 tsp
- Veeba sweet onion sauce – 2 tbsp
- Some dried mixed herbs ( optional)
- Cut the three capsicum, cucumber and onion in thin juliennes .
- In a bowl , mix together the veggies , olives and feta or paneer cubes .
- Mix 2 tbsp Veeba sweet onion sauce along with lemon juice .
- Mix with salad spoons .
- Add in the olives .
- Chill in the fridge for a while.
- Just before serving , mix in salt and pepper according to your taste.
Enjoy!!! Happy cooking ! 🙂
P.S- To make it healthier , you may also add roasted flax seeds or amaranth seeds .
You may also like to read
[crp limit=”4″ heading=”0″]