Why do you need a website?
When is the right time to get a website?
Should I design it myself with DIY tools like Wix or get it designed by a professional?
How can I make sure the website sends leads and business?
Who buys the domain and hosting?
How much domain and web hosting cost?
Can we get a free website?
How long it takes to build a website?
How do I find a good website designer?
- Show me 3-4 best of your works
- What kind of website will work for my business? Can show some themes or templates?
- How will you make sure this website will bring me business?
- How many people are in your team or you work solo?
- What kind of involvement I will have?
- How often you will show me the progress?
- What if I don’t like the work?
- What is your refund policy?
- Do you have website architects and strategists to supervise the work?
How to make sure that your money is not gone to the wrong team?
What makes people trust and buy from the website?
How do I make sure I found the right website team?
How long it takes to get business from the website?
When should I start marketing my website?
How much website marketing costs?
Can you manage your website yourself?
How often you should get professional maintenance?
What are the average maintenance charges?
What if the website is not sending business or making sales?
What’s one thing you must do right after a website is ready?
What basic thing should I know about website creation?
This article has been authored by Sunita Biddu
Sunita Biddu is one of the most favorite Social media and blogging coaches among entrepreneurs and business owners. She coaches about how to work less, save more time, and make more money using your personal strengths and digital technology. Helping over 2000 customers and trainees every year, Sunita Biddu is enjoying multiple roles from being a successful woman entrepreneur to a hobby photographer.
To contact her, click here