Men Who Cook Series 2
Here is the recipe video for Chaapli Kabab by our member Mili Saha ‘s husband Satyajit Saha
Satyajit Saha lives with his wife Mili, and two kids in Gurgaon.He is Vice President with a leading MNC that is into Research and Analytics and Data management in Gurgaon. When he gets time he enjoys travelling and nature. He loves cooking exotic dishes and feeding his loved ones , when the weather permits.
- Ground Mutton – ½ kg
- Onion – 1 chopped
- Tomato – 1 chopped
- Egg – 1
- Oil – 1 tbsp – For marination
- Coriander leaves – Handful
- Anardana / Pomegranate seeds
- Chili – Optional
- Cumin Powder
- Garam Masala Powder
- Crushed coriander seeds
- Salt – to taste
- Chili Powder
- Baking Soda
- Oil – for frying
- Mix well the anardana, chopped onions, tomatoes, flour, coriander leaves, spice powders and baking soda to the ground mutton.
- Break open the egg into this prepared mutton mixture and give a good mix.
- Now add 1tbsp of oil and allow the mutton mixture to marinate for 4 to 5 hours.
- Shape the mixture into patties. (Watch the video for reference.)
- Heat oil and cook the patties well.
Enjoy eating the delicious Chaapli Kebab