|Capsicums||2 (cut lengthwise)|
|Onions||2-3 medium (cut lengthwise)|
|Garlic paste||1 tbsp|
|Dhania (Coriander powder)|
|Red Chilli Powder||Little|
- First marinate the paneer in MDH Tandoori Masala with curd; it will get an orange colour. Keep it for 2 hours.
- Then either grill it in the oven or sauté it in a non stick pan or in a tandoor to make paneer tikka.
- Heat oil in a kadhai, add zeera when it splutters add onion, sauté it until transparent. Then add the ginger garlic paste, when done add the capsicum- when almost done add the tomatoes.
- Also add some tomato puree to give a reddish tinge. You can also add some slit green chili to make it a bit spicy.
- When done add the masalas- coriander powder, red chilli powder, salt and garam Masala.
- Then mix the paneer and when it’s properly mixed close the gas and serve hot with rotis or naan. (Don’t cook the paneer for too long as it already done)
- Garnish with coriander leaves, you can also make this with leftover Paneer Tikka.