Yes! No Yeast. I tried the pizza dough without yeast for the first time and if you are a fan of thin crust baked pizzas, you will relish it forever.
Also, yeast is not very commonly found in many kitchens. So this recipe allows you to still be able to make it like a pro.
An added advantage is the Veeba Pizza and Pasta sauce which provides a very authentic homemade sauce taste to the dish. With this sauce, I really didn’t had to use ketchup/tomato sauce at all.
Veeba Pizza and Pasta sauce finds a permanent place in my fridge now.
Its a very easy recipe and you can serve homemade pizzas to your family and friends with a big smile!
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1tsp baking soda
- A pinch of salt
- Knead a soft dough and let it rest for 20 mins.
- Use flour to pull up the dough and give it a few stiff kneads.
- Then, cut the dough into two parts.
- Roll out either with your palms or using a rolling pin to a thin crust base.
- Spread Veeba Pizza and Pasta sauce evenly on the base.
- Add topping of your choice. I used paneer and corn. Add cheese. Keep the cheese as how you want. Light or not. 🙂
- Crush some black pepper and sprinkle on top.
- Bake at 180/200 for about 30-40 minutes.
- You can finish it up on a hot tawa.
- Add the seasoning & Serve hot
You may also like to read
[crp limit=”4″ heading=”0″]